How to use Team Viewer to Remote Control your Remote Computer:
2. Click the v4.05543(English) for windows.
3. Once a dialog box appear click Save File.
4. The Downloads Dialog Box will appear downloading the TeamViewer_Setup.exe.
5. Afterwards, double click the TeamViewer_Setup.exe to install it.
6. If asked to run the software click “Run” and follow the installation process.
7. Click install if prompted for usage, then click “Next”.
8. When asked…”How do you want to install teamviewer?” Click “personal and non commercial”.
9. Click Next, and in the License Agreement click the (2) two checkboxes. Then click “Next”.
10. Then select normal installation in the next dialog box. Then wait until it completed installation.
11. Click Finished. Then another dialog box will appear. (Make sure that you have installed this in the local and remote computer)
12. In the Create Session, key in the remote computer‘s ID which can be found in the Wait Session.
13. Then when the connection was established you be asked for the password.
13. After entering the ID and Password Verification you can now view the remote computer.
… For Sir TBC3 (email@example.com)