5 Tips Before Buying Computers
- Know your requirements. Know what you need.
- Before buying anything, you should ask yourself why do you need to buy a computer. Is it really what you need?Note it down; write all the things or the activities that you’ll be doing on your computer or laptop. So that you would be able to discuss this things to your supplier.
- Determine how much is your budget.
- Come up with a budget. So that you would be able to maximize your cost based on what you really need.
- Cheaper is not always the best buy.
- Inquire from several suppliers. Note that cheaper is note always the best buy. Check for warranties and technical support that they offer.
- Consult an IT, Asked and you’ll be answered.
- It’s alright to ask question about the product you’re going to buy. Ask the sales agent or your supplier what is a good brand for mother boards, hard disk, video card, etc.
- Consult the Internet or your friendly neighbor Jhong Medina. I don’t charge for online inquiries.
- Lastly, check your items before leaving the counter.
- To avoid problems with warranties, check for physical damages.
- Make sure that you have all the drivers and installer for each parts or items.
- Make sure that you keep the receipts and the warranty form with you.
- You might need it for applying for warranty or replacement.
Enjoy your new PC or Laptop and Happy Surfing!