“Three (3) important tips before attending a webinar.”
Last Thursday September 17, 2009, Digital Filipino.com celebrated their 10th Anniversary and hosted (8) eight online seminar or webinar that same day. I was fortunate I was able to attend one of their webinar entitled “Make Money through Blogs” led by Ms. Janette Toral and sponsored by Blog4Reviews.com. Although it’s my first time attending an online seminar, I have learned a lot from it that’s why I wanted to share some tips to my readers before attending a webinar.
A webinar is an online seminar where the seminars and the speakers will be presenting topics or discussion online or in the internet. The webinar can be interactive, so attendees should have to take note the following:
1. Prepare your questions ahead of time.
- From my experienced, a lot of questions were raised that time and all of them were answered. Planning your questions ahead of time will help you a lot in getting the right information or answer that you’re looking for.
2. Check your audio, microphone and internet connection prior the webinar.
- You can say charge this to experience. I didn’t test my microphone ahead of time, that why I was not able to participate in audio conferencing.
3. Be ready to take notes.
- Always have your pen and paper ready so that if you have other information you wanna know, you can take it down to your notes and ask it later.
I guess that’s it, if I gotta rate the webinar from 1 to 10? I ‘ll give a 9.
- It’s well prepared.
- It promptly started.
- They have accommodated all the question.
- The audio is good.
- The content is complete.
Thanks to Ms. Janette Toral for a JOB WELL DONE! Happy Anniversary!