Warcraft: Defense of the Ancient – Gaming Tips
One of my patrons or customer in my Qlick Internet Cafe approached me yesterday “Bakit Kael Kuya Jhong?” or asking why did I choose Kael the Invoker is my favorite, “Where Kael’s skills is hard to use” he added. He must have read my previous post on “Who’s your favorite DotA character?” So I run him down some facts of Kael’s skill and advantages againts other Warcraft Charaters:
- You can invoke 10 spell unlike the other DotA character you only have 4.
- It’s very versatile because unlike the other heroes, Kael’s skills build is unlimited. There is no best skill build. You can choose what ever you want to be. It’s all depends on your teams.
- If you want to be an early game player invest of on building Wex and Exort. It will develop your attack speed and damage rate to your opponent.
- If you wish to maintain the lane, maximize on Quas/Wex early on. It will give enough regeneration and disabling spells.
- Lastly the most common skills build is Quas and Exort. It ensure enough regeneration to keep you on your lane without any other items, while Exort gives you high percentage rate to last hit easier.
But note, this skills doesn’t guarantees the games. You have to master the 5 keystroke combination of the 10 spells.
Here’s the 10 Invoker’s Spell Keystroke Combo:
EEW – Chaos Meteor ( Key Stroke – EEW R D )
WWE – EMP ( Key Stroke – WWE R C )
WWQ – Tornado ( Key Stroke – WWQ R X )
QQW – Ghost Walk ( Key Stroke – QQW R V )
QWE – Deafening Blast ( Key Stroke – QWE R B )
QQE – Ice Wall ( Key Stroke – QQE R G )
EEE – Sun Strike ( Key Stroke – EEE R T )
QQQ – Cold Snap ( Key Stroke – QQQ R Y )
WWW – Alacrity ( Key Stroke – WWW R Z )
EEQ – Forge Spirit ( Key Stroke – EEQ R F )
Note: R – optional (You’ll only need to press R to invoke new spell)
Whew! That’s all about it. You can you invoke combination of spell up to 4. What I love with using the Hero Kaels is the combo, I always use the combination of Tornado, to disable the lane, then strike them with a Deafening Blast, then hit them with the Chaos Meteor hitting them like Meteor Shower, lastly hit them with Sunstrike for those scaping hero. You should have enough mana build up to perform this combo.
If you wish me to provide you more about DotA heroes, skills and item build please feel free to comment on this post. Better yet subscribe to my feeds so I can update you with more tips. So what’s your DotA ultimate weapon?
Meteor Shower of Tears – By Zorlone