Nimble Storage, one of the leading providers of adaptive flash-optimized, hybrid storage solutions has announced its intent of expanding in the Philippines this year. An opening of an office in the country will be a strategic move for expansion into the rest of the ASEAN region.
What is Nimble Storage?
According to Suresh Vasudevan, CEO of Nimble Storage, they have been known as a hybrid storage solution that offers:
- Lower Cost of Ownership
• It has a cloud base support and management solution without a licensing cost.
• It offers lower operating cost & low power consumption.
• It has a performance of a full flash storage at a cost of disk arrays.
- Premium Protections
• Replication & Snap Shot Processing Capabilities which enable frequent and fast backup, simplified recovery and affordable disaster recovery application.
- Cloud Base Management and Support Platform
• Nimble provides proactive key support benefits that 90% of technical reports initiated by their customer support team.
This is why Nimble Storage has been growing and has been redefining the mid-enterprises storage market since 2008.
Ms. Rachel Ler – Regional Director for ASEAN of Nimble Storage explained that the plan for expansion in the country was based on the following instances:
1. Gaining 80% Market Growth in the ASEAN Region
2. Successful deployment from satisfied clients such as:
3. Increasing deployment of Fiber Chanel in the Country
Ms. Ler added, she foresees the future expansion on 3rd Quarter of 2015 because the Philippines is the second largest market in the region since they have entered locally in 2012.
Meantime to know more about the benefits of an adaptive flash storage, I have attached the below video for your convenience: