Are you Playing Mech Arena? Did you have issue with the recent Mech Arena Game Updates Not Loading on its version release 2.02? Well here’s a simple step-by-step procedure that can help you solve the problem. When they released the Mech Arena Version 2.02.x, they will require you to goto the Google Play Store and update the app to the latest version again. If you have encounter problems like what I have, let me share you what you need to do using the below steps:
Mech Arena Game Updates Not Loading Solution
- First you will need to close the Mech Arena App and Go to Google Play Store.
- Then click the uninstall button, to uninstall the game.
- If you are playing using a mobile device, you will need to restart your device and wait for at least 10-20 minutes before reinstalling it. This will enable to totally remove your previous installation from the data cache.
- If you are using Blue Stacks (android emulator) you will need to reboot the emulator before reinstalling it again.
- Wait for it to be fully installed, and log-in using your game account. I hope this will help.
Furthermore, I made a short video how to resolved this problem. I’m also optimistic this will help you understand the above steps. Good Luck and happy gaming!
Still having problem?
If you have further question regarding this issue, you can comment it below. I would love to share notes. You can also email Mech Arena directly, at email@example.com.
What’s New with Version 2.02?
Meantime, according to Mech Arena, below are the recent changes: