If you’re tired of slow responses from windows xp menu and applications, here’s the tip for you.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Right click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Go to Advance Tab, then at the Performance Frame click Settings.
3. At the Visual Settings tab you click Adjust for best Performance. Click Ok to save changes.
4. Then if you wish to use windows xp appearance, right click your Desktop and click Properties.
5. On the Display Properties click the Appearance tab, and select the Windows Xp Style.
6. Click Ok to apply changes.
You’ll notice improvements on opening menu and optimized display settings. This is one of that you can do to optimized your Windows XP. I’ll be blog some more tips soon.
Good luck guys!!!