Samsung Notebook Series 9
Last March 22, 2011 at The Peninsula Manila, Samsung Electronics Philippines gathered together the country’s well respected fashion designers namely Rajo Laurel, Randy Ortiz ang Rhett Eala; to showcased their finest collections along with world sexiest notebook – the Samsung Series 9 Notebook.
Again another great innovation prior from the recently launched Samsung Smart TV, Samsung Electronics redefined mobile computing by making it innovative, powerful, fashionable and stylish. Measuring only 16.33mm (0.64 inches) in depth and with a screen size of 13 inches makes it the sexiest Samsung’s Notebook ever. Encased in the most advanced Duralumin metal alloy used in aircrafts, making it durable yet stylish and ultra light.
It boasts a powerful 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 2537M 1.40 GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 Memory, and 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD). Note that SSD or Solid State Drives uses non-volatile flash memory, meaning there are no moving or mechanical parts on it. It gives faster data reading and writing data as well. With its Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics accelerators, a 13.3 Inches HD LED display and weighs 1.31kgs only makes the Samsung 9 Series a LEAN MEAN MOBILE MACHINES.
Samsung 9 Series Technical Specification:
• 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
• 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB)
• 128GB Solid State Drive (up to 256)
• 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
• Resolution: 1366×768
• Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
• 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiMax
• USB 3.0
• 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
• 1.3megapixel HD Webcam
• Li-Po battery (up to 6.5 hours)
• 2.89 lbs.
You check out their Samsung Notebook Series 9 Fanpage to know more about it.