If you host your email with Qlick Internet Solutions, we also provide you a log-in webpage under your domain name. In which, we also include your company logo, your company name, mailing address, telephone no and your contact/inquiry email address in the webpage. Aside from having your own email under your preferred domain name you have and single page webpage readily available for you. Below is an Easy Step by Step instructions on “How to Change Password using cPanel – WebMail”.
How to Change Password using cPanel – WebMail
We also provide you with an easy to use cPanel WebMail system where you can access your email anywhere you want it. Every time you subscribes your email hosting to us we will create the emails for you and send you the default password with 24 hours. For security, it is important to change the default password as soon as you received our email using the Qlick Cafe Web Mail facilities installed to your website. Below are simple step-by-step instruction on how to change your default password using the cPanel WebMail:
- Make sure you have the default password and the requested email with you.
- On your browser, type your domain name and add the “/webmail/” at the end to access the cPanel Webmail .
- Or you can remove the www and replace it with “webmail”.
- Another option is you can click the webmail button on your login webpage at http://www.yourdomainname.com
- Under the cPanel WebMail login, key-in your email address and the default password.
- After logging in using the default password and email, you will be redirected to the cPanel WebMail account interface where you can do several account processing for your email.
- Click the “Change Password” icon, then you will be directed to the “Change Mail Account Settings”.
- Enter your preferred password twice in the interface provided the click the “Change Password” button, then your good to go!
Tips in creating a strong password:
- Is at least eight characters long.
- Does not contain your email, real name, or company name.
- Does not contain a complete word.
- Use symbols, numbers, upper and lower characters
I hope this How to procedure will help you find your way thru the cPanel Webmail facilities and I also hope the tips above can help you think a strong password that you can easily remember. BTW, just in case you (my clients) forgot your password, I’m just an email away…. 🙂 Good vibes everyone!