Tips on Creating Counter-Strike Shortcut
Yesterday, one of my friends (Chris) asked me on how to create a shortcut to Counter Strike 1.4.x.
1. Make sure that you have a full installation of counter strike 1.4.x.
2. Then right click the desktop and click the “add new shortcut”.
3. Enter the location of hl.exe or just click browse to locate it. (e.g. “D:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe”)
4. Change the name to “Counter Strike”. Then click Finish. Afterward the icon for Half Life will appear.
5. Right click the icon the change Target Field to: “D:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike”
6. You can also change the Counter Strike icon by clicking the Change Icon Button. Then select the icon you preferred.
Hope it helped you Chris.