3 Simple Rules in Keeping your Windows running smoothly.
1. DO NOT INSTALL SOFTWARE THAT YOU DON’T NEED!
- IF DON’T NEED IT WHY INSTALL IT.
- If you’re not familiar with that software, don’t experiment by installing it into your PC. Theres a lot of Trojan and Malware Software that can damage your computer system.
2. TURN OFF or SHUT DOWN YOUR WINDOWS PROPERLY.
- You really need to shut down your windows properly. Let it finish first to save all it configuration before unplugging it or before pressing the off button in the AVR(Auto Voltage Regulator). Don’t force it to shutdown, because it may corrupt some files and may also cause damage on your hard drive.
3. DO SOME PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PERIODICALLY.
- Keep a Dust Free Work Station
- Defrag your Hard Drive Periodically
- Do a Disk Clean Up more often
- Update your Antivirus Definition
- Always Check for Security Updates
With this (3) three simple step it will help your Windows PC running smoothly and error-free.