Provide Remote Desktop Support using Teamviewer and Samsung Smart TV
TeamViewer GmbH is one of the leading providers of remote control and online-presentation software that offers TeamViewer 6. In which the new version brings innovative connection options and performance enhancing features to the all-in-one solution. In version 6 the QuickSupport customer module, designed for fast and straightforward access to client computers, is optimized with customized features that adapt to business needs. Customers can reach out directly to supporters, as they are able to send chat messages, eliminating the need to call or send an email. TeamViewer also enables you to conduct presentation remotely from any computer that has an Internet connection. The web browser frontend of TeamWiewer or also known Web Connect conveniently lets you connect to another computer from any browser that supports flash.
How to Connect to a Remote Desktop using a Browser
TeamViewer Web Connector is the ideal way to conveniently control remote computers from any browser. Since the Web Connector uses only HTML and Flash 9, you can use it in security critical environments, even when ActiveX or Java applications are not allowed. To conduct a remote session follow this simple steps:
1. Login to http://login.teamviewer.com. Sign up and create an account. An email will be forwarded to you to activate the account.
2. After activation, sign in using the account you have created.
3. Then you’ll be prompted to the web connect page, you can now enter the teamviewer ID and password at the “Establish quick connection” Pane. Make sure that the remote computer has the teamviewer ready
4. Click Connect, and wait to establish connections.
5. Once successful, then your done. You can chat, transfer file and control the remote computer.
Since Samsung Smart TV has a built-in web browser, I can use it to login to www.teamviewer.com perform the procedure above and conduct remote desktop support to friends or clients while bonding with my children watching movie marathons. Isn’t that neat!
If you like the above tips, I would definitely appreciate a click on the like button! Thanks!
Comment on Guys!
Recommended Teamviewer Post